Crossrider Extension API Documentation
Everything you need to know about working with Crossrider's API.
Crossrider's unified API has tons of features that are tailored for cross browser extension development including: cross-domain requests, a local database, and browser buttons.
If you are new to Crossrider, we recommend that you invest a little time visiting our Developer Center, reviewing our Demos, and FAQs to gain an overall understanding of what you can accomplish with our development framework.
The documentation is organized into three major areas:
- The API Documentation contains a comprehensive listing of all methods exposed by the API. You'll probably spend the majority of your time referencing these, as they make up the majority of our documentation.
- The Guides provide individual concepts used when interacting with the Crossrider API, HOW-TOs, Troubleshooting and references.
- The Screencasts demonstrate how to use the Crossrider IDE and code using the APIs.
If you find yourself with a good idea but don't know how, or don't have the time, to make it happen then check out our Demos section or head over to our oDesk integrated Marketplace and find someone who can do it for you.
If you need any help, please first check previous questions by other developers:
- On our forum: Crossrider on GetSatifaction
- On Stack Overflow using the Crossrider tag: Crossrider on StackOverflow
If you still can't find what you're looking for, please feel free to contact our support team: